Thursday, October 8, 2015

Ten Questions

A magazine reporter interviewed a business woman by asking ten simple questions. It was interesting to read her answers, but even more fun to imagine what my own would be.

Interview yourself. Answer the following questions and see what it reveals about you. It's fun to do.

 Here are my answers:
  1. What is your personal style?
    • Conservative traditional. Yuck. How boring. I really need to zip it up a notch.
  2. What inspires you?
    • Leaves. I have a collection of laminated fall leaves from my home in Ohio. My sister picked them from the woods in the neighborhood where I grew up. They're very special and remind me of a terrific childhood. 
  3. What are words you live by?
    • Honor God.
  4. What are you currently reading?
    • Anything with words. On road trips I read truck flaps. "If you can't see my mirrors, I can't see you." 
  5. What is your obsession?
    • Reading. See #4.
  6. What is the perfect meal?
    • Anything someone else cooks.
  7. What is an entertaining tip?
    • K-I-S-S. Do as much ahead as you can.
  8. What is your favorite decorating advice?
    • Every room should have something practical, something attractive, and something meaningful. 
  9. What is your hidden talent?
    • I have an internal GPS. Give me a map and I'll find my way anywhere. Even navigating Washington D.C. doesn't scare me. It's a family thing. My siblings are the same. Audible GPS systems annoy me.
  10. What is your favorite escape?
    • A little cabin surrounded by trees. My mansion in Heaven is going to be a log cabin, for sure.

It's your turn. How would you answer these questions?


Let me know in the Comments section if you learned anything new about YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your dialog. Remember to click "Publish" so your comment will be posted.