Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Calling all Booklovers!

Come visit me in Booth #448 at the Tucson Festival of Books, March 12 & 13. I will be selling and signing my novel, Route to Survival.



I am sharing a booth with authors of the new children's book, They Call Him Grumpa. Bonnie Apperson Jacobs and Terri Mainwaring are launching this, their second book for young readers. It's delightful.



You are a "bibliophile" (lover of books) if:

  • You hyperventilate when walking into a bookstore
  • You are drawn to bookshelves when visiting friends
  • You love the feel and smell of books - the covers and paper
  • You admonish anyone who dares turn down corners as placeholders
  • You cringe when you see a torn book
  • You feel excitement about the adventures that await as you begin reading a new book
  • Etc., etc., etc.

We speak a different language, don't we?

Different formats:
I love my e-reader and soon will try audio books. However, I guess I'm a purist because I love photos of old English libraries filled with shelves of books reaching to the ceiling. Rich leather furniture and a large wooden desk finish out the scenario.

If you, too, love books then you must come to:

The Tucson Festival of Books
University of Arizona campus
Saturday, March 12 & Sunday, March 13
9:30-5:00

There will be over 100 authors in panels and presentations. Over 300 booths will house books and authors of all genre. There will be something for everyone in the family.

Did I mention food vendors? And entertainment. It promises to be quite a festival.

Come and satisfy your love for books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your dialog. Remember to click "Publish" so your comment will be posted.